Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CROWDS



I visited a Sam's Club today, and the manager that I normally work with was not there, he had gone to D.C. to the inauguration. There is no way that I would go anywhere near something like that willingly. Call me anti-social or crowd-o-phobic or whatever, but being in the middle over 1 million people, HA! Give me a secluded mountain cabin or even a hotel room (which is where I am currently), anything but a crowd of 1,000,000. I am just too impatient and claustrophobic for that.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What city are you in?

True, I was feeling glad this morning to have a great view of the inauguration from a warm spot. I can't imaging being there in that freezing cold. It looked insane. I'm sure it was memorable though.

Jessica said...

That's funny that you posted about this because when I was watching the inauguration, I was thinking, "There's no way Dave would EVER go to something like this."

100K Miles...and then some said...

I was in Idaho Falls last night. The guy who went to DC was from Logan.