Thursday, April 30, 2009

This one's for you Jessica (S)mith Holdaway

So I was outside picking up some old wood in a small planting box on the south side of the house. As I pulled up a large piece I saw some movement, it was brown and scurrying away quickly. After removing all the boards I saw 3 more dark brown critters scurrying under the dirt.

To preface all this, a couple of years ago we had an issue with furry critters, in our house, it was quite nasty and we spent a whole weekend ridding the place of them and cleaning from top to bottom. It was not fun, so now I that I discovered the critters outside I decided to take action then and there!!!

I grabbed my trusty spade and went Bob Barker on 'em. Still not sure if I got the adult or not as it bailed on the others, I did see it hiding in the tall grass next to the house and again went for the spade, but I didn't find that one in the aftermath, so I am keeping a look out.

3 comments:

Holdinator said...

I'll be sure to warn her not to read it.

100K Miles...and then some said...

I sure hope you read the title with sarcasm.

Mark said...

Wow... I wonder what her reaction would be if she did decide to read it.