Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family History

I have been reading through Grandma Cowleys written history and it is sooo interesting. To read of her experiences and in her own words and the thoughts and feelings she had, wow! Cool! Grandma Cowley wasn't one to share stories it seemed, and after reading about her life, and how many difficulties she had, I can understand why. I really enjoyed reading about her growing up. I also can only remember one picture of her a young girl that M & D had in the house, so seeing pictures of her when she was younger was very cool. I was up until about 2:30 last night reading, it is just great to learn more about her life.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I would love to read it when you're done!

She came to one of my classes at Utah State once and shared her life story. I've often wished I'd taken notes (and kept them) since a lot of the details have faded from my memory. She was an amazing person to do all that she did in her lifetime.