Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's your name?

So, we have a neighbor that keeps calling me by my brothers name (Brian). We see eachother often since our kids go to the same preschool and we carpool, and he always makes an effort when talking to me to use my name, which is actually my brothers name. He knows Brian because Brian student taught in his seminary class. (This neighbor is also the EQ Pres.) He asks me sometimes how my brother is doing, which is odd because he thinks that I am my brother, and when I answer I say my brother Brian is good, he is doing such and such. I am going to start calling him Fred or something like that.

2 comments:

Holdinator said...

He's the type of person who uses your name a lot when talking to you. Seminary teachers are that way, they like to show their sincerity by always using your name when they address you.

Mark said...

Wow, that's so funny because I am the one usually being called, "Brian."