Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quad YEAH!!!




So my first post was quite random, just something that I was noticing today. Now on to some good news, some stress relieving news. I passed a big test today to become certified with NEHA, go ahead and look it up. I had been studying for a few months and today was the day. I was on edge for the last couple of weeks leading up to this, but in the end it is done and I passed alright. Just glad it is done with. My manager ought to be relieved also, as he had stated a couple times to me that he really needed me specifically to pass, as I am the only one in Utah, and this is going to hopefully help us win more business.

3 comments:

Holdinator said...

Way to go Dave. It's got to be nice to have it done with.

Mark said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to pass after all those months of preparing. I understand what it's like to prepare for months for an exam. Feels good to be done, eh?

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm proud of you...and just SO glad it's done! :)