Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goatee or not Goatee

I have a thing about goatees. I have never grown or thought about growing or am even sure if I could actually grow one. But it doesn't stop me from having an opinion on them. I think that too many people think they are the in style and so feel the need to grow one. I on the other hand think that only those with the right face shape or whatever should be sporting the half beard. Sideburns, I have no opinion on, I think sideburns can be worn by anyone, but there is something about goatees. Now, just check out the pictures below and see if you can see my point. Let me know who should get rid of the goatee and who can keep it.







Sorry the pictures are so small, I tried making them bigger, but lost the sharpness. Hopefully you can make it out well enough.

2 comments:

Holdinator said...

The three guys in the first picture ought not, the other guy looks fine.

The thing about facial hair is that it can take a perfectly normal looking dude and make him look like (pardon this, but it's true!) a pedophile.

I think it's best to just go without for most.

100K Miles...and then some said...

That is true! It is like they have something to hide under the
goatee.