Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend

I would like to post pictures of this past weekend. Mark, Suzanna, and Luke visited, it was good to see them. I took Jackson out to the driving range for him to really try out the 3 clubs we got him, Mark came along as well. Then Jackson and I went with Laurie and Kristins families to Utah Lake to go wakeboarding. I should say that I didn't really "go" wakeboarding, it was more like attempted. I did get up on the board a couple of times for just a few seconds. It was fun, and Jackson enjoyed being out on the boats with his cousins. Lastly, after a bbq at Moms, which was very good, Jess and I took Jackson and Jordan to the Stadium of Fire. The musical acts weren't the best, but the fireworks and the rest of the show was fun. Now for the pictures.








After the driving range with Mark.



Jackson and Alyssa hanging out on the boat.



This is Chris, wish it was me.



A picture that Jackson took of the stage at the Stadium of Fire. I don't think that I like the stage bit. Growing up it seemed that the musical performers would use the whole field, and so there wasn't really a bad seat in the stadium, maybe you can see our view was obstructed somewhat by lights and other stage fixtures, not that we were disappointed that we couldn't see the Jonas Bros.

But it was a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Mark said...

It was a very fun weekend! Thanks again for taking me along to the range.

Jessica said...

It was a fun weekend, wasn't it?